Approximately 71% of the world’s surface is covered by oceans. This makes surfing such a popular sport. It is also the reason why there are large waves the world over. Every year, tens of thousands of tourists travel to different islands to go surfing. They know that there are months when the waves are at their biggest, and this is when they put their skills and abilities to the test. Conquering waves is such a big achievement for them; it can be dangerous too. However, the risks come with great reward. The following is a list of the biggest waves ever surfed.
You might also like
- Do You Want One of 15 of the Biggest Dog Breeds as a Pet?
- 13 Biggest Dinosaurs Will Make You Thankful You Live Now
- Would You Dare Pet These 15 World’s Biggest Dogs?
- Top 5 Biggest Healthcare Brands in the World
- These 12 Biggest Spiders are What Nightmares are Made of
- Top 10 Biggest Tornadoes that Blew Our World