Approximately 71% of the world’s surface is covered by oceans. This makes surfing such a popular sport. It is also the reason why there are large waves the world over. Every year, tens of thousands of tourists travel to different islands to go surfing. They know that there are months when the waves are at their biggest, and this is when they put their skills and abilities to the test. Conquering waves is such a big achievement for them; it can be dangerous too. However, the risks come with great reward. The following is a list of the biggest waves ever surfed.
You might also like
- Imagine Living With These 7 Largest Carnivorous Dinosaurs
- These 12 Biggest Spiders are What Nightmares are Made of
- 9 Stunning Facts about the World’s Biggest Catfish Caught
- 7 Fascinating Facts about the Biggest Morel Mushroom
- 7 Facts About the Biggest Hailstone
- 7 Things You Need to Know About “Hulk” The Biggest Pitbull