Most people think that a volcano is a large mountain, which spews hot gases, lava, and explodes pyroclastic materials. That is not entirely true. Sometimes, the biggest volcanoes are those that are flat geological objects, or look like lakes, and sometimes they just lay there dormant and waiting to explode. There are also volcanoes, and there are super volcanoes. Super volcanoes are very large volcanoes, and you might be surprised at what they look like. The list below has the biggest super volcanoes in the world.
You might also like
- Unbelievable! But These 10 Biggest Alligator Gars Exist!
- Top 10 Biggest Tornadoes that Blew Our World
- 7 Things About the World’s Biggest Ball of Twine
- 15 Biggest Sharks Ever Recorded, #12 is a Monster!
- 14 Biggest Malls in America That Shopaholics Will Love
- These 12 Biggest Spiders are What Nightmares are Made of