Most people think that a volcano is a large mountain, which spews hot gases, lava, and explodes pyroclastic materials. That is not entirely true. Sometimes, the biggest volcanoes are those that are flat geological objects, or look like lakes, and sometimes they just lay there dormant and waiting to explode. There are also volcanoes, and there are super volcanoes. Super volcanoes are very large volcanoes, and you might be surprised at what they look like. The list below has the biggest super volcanoes in the world.
You might also like
- 9 Stunning Facts about the World’s Biggest Catfish Caught
- 7 Biggest Goliath Groupers Ever Recorded
- The 12 Biggest College Football Stadiums in America
- 15 Biggest Sharks Ever Recorded, #12 is a Monster!
- Do You Want One of 15 of the Biggest Dog Breeds as a Pet?
- These 12 Biggest Spiders are What Nightmares are Made of