Most people think that a volcano is a large mountain, which spews hot gases, lava, and explodes pyroclastic materials. That is not entirely true. Sometimes, the biggest volcanoes are those that are flat geological objects, or look like lakes, and sometimes they just lay there dormant and waiting to explode. There are also volcanoes, and there are super volcanoes. Super volcanoes are very large volcanoes, and you might be surprised at what they look like. The list below has the biggest super volcanoes in the world.
You might also like
- Unbelievable! But These 10 Biggest Alligator Gars Exist!
- These 7 Biggest Volcanoes Will Leave You in Awe!
- Imagine Living With These 7 Largest Carnivorous Dinosaurs
- 7 Things About the World’s Biggest Ball of Twine
- 7 Fascinating Facts about the Biggest Morel Mushroom
- 9 Stunning Facts about the World’s Biggest Catfish Caught