Volcanic eruptions are some of the worst disasters man has ever faced. It is a combination of earthquakes, fire, earth and more all rolled into one. The scale used for measuring such explosions is called the Volcanic Explosivity Index or the VEI. The strength of an explosion is measured from 1 to 8 with 8 being the strongest. A number higher is equivalent to about ten times more than the power of the previous. It has been more than 10 millennia since the last VEI 8 explosion. Check out the biggest volcano eruptions in history in no particular order.
You might also like
- Top 10 Biggest Tornadoes that Blew Our World
- 7 Things You Need to Know About “Hulk” The Biggest Pitbull
- 7 Facts On the Lion’s Mane: The Biggest Jellyfish
- Imagine Living With These 7 Largest Carnivorous Dinosaurs
- 15 Biggest NFL Draft Busts in Recent History
- Unbelievable! But These 10 Biggest Alligator Gars Exist!