Here is the deal with tornadoes, they only actually cover a small area however, people fear it more than a hurricane because of the devastating destruction it could bring. Some people say that the path of calamity it leaves behind resembles that of a relatively strong earthquake only on a smaller scale. The strongest of its kind, the F5, can flatten houses and carry the biggest semi-trucks with its winds. Mass destruction is what it brings to land. This is one disaster that no one can ever be prepared for. Here are the biggest tornadoes ever recorded.
You might also like
- These 12 Biggest Spiders are What Nightmares are Made of
- The 12 Biggest College Football Stadiums in America
- 10 Biggest Crocodiles Ever Caught! They’re Unbelievable!
- 7 Fascinating Facts about the Biggest Morel Mushroom
- 7 Facts About the Biggest Hailstone
- The 14 Biggest Waves Ever Surfed #14 is Terrifying!