Here is the deal with tornadoes, they only actually cover a small area however, people fear it more than a hurricane because of the devastating destruction it could bring. Some people say that the path of calamity it leaves behind resembles that of a relatively strong earthquake only on a smaller scale. The strongest of its kind, the F5, can flatten houses and carry the biggest semi-trucks with its winds. Mass destruction is what it brings to land. This is one disaster that no one can ever be prepared for. Here are the biggest tornadoes ever recorded.
You might also like
- 7 Facts On the Lion’s Mane: The Biggest Jellyfish
- Would You Dare Pet These 15 World’s Biggest Dogs?
- Unbelievable! But These 10 Biggest Alligator Gars Exist!
- 13 Biggest Volcano Eruptions Since the Dawn of Man
- The 12 Biggest College Football Stadiums in America
- The 14 Biggest Waves Ever Surfed #14 is Terrifying!