Most people think that a volcano is a large mountain, which spews hot gases, lava, and explodes pyroclastic materials. That is not entirely true. Sometimes, the biggest volcanoes are those that are flat geological objects, or look like lakes, and sometimes they just lay there dormant and waiting to explode. There are also volcanoes, and there are super volcanoes. Super volcanoes are very large volcanoes, and you might be surprised at what they look like. The list below has the biggest super volcanoes in the world.
You might also like
- 14 Biggest Malls in America That Shopaholics Will Love
- 7 Things You Need to Know About “Hulk” The Biggest Pitbull
- Top 10 Biggest Tornadoes that Blew Our World
- 15 Biggest Sharks Ever Recorded, #12 is a Monster!
- Do You Want One of 15 of the Biggest Dog Breeds as a Pet?
- 7 Things About the World’s Biggest Ball of Twine