Most people think that a volcano is a large mountain, which spews hot gases, lava, and explodes pyroclastic materials. That is not entirely true. Sometimes, the biggest volcanoes are those that are flat geological objects, or look like lakes, and sometimes they just lay there dormant and waiting to explode. There are also volcanoes, and there are super volcanoes. Super volcanoes are very large volcanoes, and you might be surprised at what they look like. The list below has the biggest super volcanoes in the world.
You might also like
- 7 Fascinating Facts about the Biggest Morel Mushroom
- 15 Biggest Sharks Ever Recorded, #12 is a Monster!
- 13 Biggest Dinosaurs Will Make You Thankful You Live Now
- 10 Biggest Crocodiles Ever Caught! They’re Unbelievable!
- Imagine Living With These 7 Largest Carnivorous Dinosaurs
- 7 Facts On the Lion’s Mane: The Biggest Jellyfish