Most people think that a volcano is a large mountain, which spews hot gases, lava, and explodes pyroclastic materials. That is not entirely true. Sometimes, the biggest volcanoes are those that are flat geological objects, or look like lakes, and sometimes they just lay there dormant and waiting to explode. There are also volcanoes, and there are super volcanoes. Super volcanoes are very large volcanoes, and you might be surprised at what they look like. The list below has the biggest super volcanoes in the world.
You might also like
- Would You Dare Pet These 15 World’s Biggest Dogs?
- Imagine Living With These 7 Largest Carnivorous Dinosaurs
- 15 Biggest NFL Draft Busts in Recent History
- 7 Things You Need to Know About “Hulk” The Biggest Pitbull
- The 12 Biggest College Football Stadiums in America
- 10 Amazing Facts about the World’s Longest Snake