It is a normal human reaction when confronted with a long thread of twine – ball it up. It doesn’t matter if it s a USB cable, a LAN cable or even a piece of electrical wire. People just ball it up for ease of handling and to store it somewhere. Thus, a ball of twine is a natural thing and it develops a life of its own. This is precisely what happened when Frank Stoeber thought about having the World’s Largest Ball of Twine in 1953. Since then, the world’s biggest ball of twine has graced Cawker City merchandising and sidewalk signs.
You might also like
- 10 Biggest Crocodiles Ever Caught! They’re Unbelievable!
- 14 Biggest Malls in America That Shopaholics Will Love
- 9 Stunning Facts about the World’s Biggest Catfish Caught
- 7 Facts On the Lion’s Mane: The Biggest Jellyfish
- The 12 Biggest College Football Stadiums in America
- 7 Things About the World’s Biggest Ball of Twine